Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Happy Solstice !

Wow! No post in three months? Well, having found two new part time jobs doesn't help with being present online as well. But I have also made a video blog that you can see here :




This is the time to look back on the year that ends today according to the planetary mechanics.

Traditionally my Solstice message is accompanied by the last piece of art of the year, but for once I will use an image from my long term project. The God of Light.


You can read the prologue to the story here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/41225377/The-Chronicles-of-Circadia
For now this is a bit on hold as I am working more or less full time. Half time in my other field of tourism and museums, and the other half on a very cool commission that's due in Spring.

It can be a bit frustrating to have to halt a great project like this one but that's how things go. I am not going to complain that I have a job! The main problem is that I was finally getting some visibility but this is a constant effort to be made, the minute you disappear from social media you stop existing to others. I just hope that at least some of you will continue to follow this project but you'll have to be patient. And follow me on Instagram to get some glimpses into my daily work, art related but sometimes also culinary moments or outdoor inspirations.

In the meantime I wish you all the best for this new turn of the wheel, happy everything you are celebrating depending on where you live and your personal traditions.


No comments:

Post a Comment