Pages

Saturday 9 April 2016

Open Door day (online fun)

I am having an open door day tomorrow Sunday 10 of April 2016. Starting at noon my time (GMT +1) and going for 12 hours. The whole contest ends after 24 hours (Monday at noon my time)

Basically it will be a bit like the one I had for my Kickstarter, chatting on Facebook : you can "follow" my profile page to see all my public posts.You can follow me on Twitter. Or on Instagram

And there will be stuff on Periscope too, showing what I am currently working on.

If you help me share this post (comment here with a link of where you shared) I will enter your name to win a set of beastie postcards

If you become a Patron I will enter your name to win this little Dragon here and you will get a postcard.

And the grand prize, one person among everyone who participates (comments here or on Facebook, or Twitter, shares on social media and/or follows me on any of these platforms) will win this original:



I will post links to all the relevant events as they happen, here:
Patreon post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/open-door-day-5116743
Periscope session where I talk about the book and how it is coming together: https://www.periscope.tv/dragonladych/1OyKAqDqvbrKb (sorry about the wonky image)

No comments:

Post a Comment